What previous clients & event organisers have to say:
KFC PEPSI event night
Tari and shintaro’s wedding At Fullerton hotel ( emceed in Japanese and English)
Bridgestone (emceed in Japanese and English )
Shalynn took the initiative to make recommendations for the game segments in our event. They suited our theme well and everyone from different ages and management levels had great fun.
– Mr Steve Pang, Organiser of Singapore Vehicle Traders’ Association Family Day 2012
She was amazing! She made the event elegant and with so much class! Just the way we needed it!
– Mr Andy Wong, Managing Director of MIDAS Touch Asia
We had an event that required the emcee to speak well and entertain the crowd. She was PERFFECT!! A total ‘live-wire’!
– Mr Reona Mori, Managing Director, Comm Pte Ltd
I’ve seen quite a few emcees in other events but Shalynn has her own unique style which is humorous and witty.
– Mr Christian H, CEO, Asap Pte Ltd
I’m so glad we got Shalynn to do my Fashion Show! She was off the hook and the event was so much fun! She’s made for the International Audience! Classy, Elegant and Sassy.
– Hani brown, CEO of Hani brown Pte Ltd
We love her touch! Miss Singapore went so smoothly! Witty and works well with quick changes. Thats one girl that thinks on her feet!
– Angela Tay, Organiser for Miss Singapore, Managing Director of ERM Pte Ltd
Wild, Wacky and Fun! Spontaneous and Hilarious! Just what we needed!
– Neeraj Maskara, Organiser of India Fiesta Latina
Her accents are crazy!! She cracked us all up!
– Tze Yi, Director of Mosaic Dance Pte Ltd
Check out what others said about past events